Things have been pretty good here these last few weeks. Rowyn is now grabbing onto things when I give them to her. Everything goes directly into her mouth. It's so funny to see. We have conversations as well. I'll say something then she'll say something back to me. It's great! She's so vocal and LOUD. WOW! Sometimes it blows my ears off. She's growing like a weed too. Grandma Anita and I took Rowyn for a walk in the Pram yesterday for the first time and she almost doesn't fit in it! Tall girl that she is.
We're getting an exersaucer from Denise and Nicole this weekend. I can't wait to see what Rowyn does with this. I bet she's going to love it. All she wants to do is stand up. When I try and pull her up to a sitting position she locks her legs and goes right into a standing position. She just loves to be up and looking around. She's recognizing the dog now and just stares at him. Khaos on the other hand couldn't give a hoot. Occasionally he'll walk over and give her a lick but most times he just avoids her all together. One day they'll be close I just know it.
We're off to Grandma Kathy's today to start painting Rowyn a cookie plate to leave out for Santa. I'm looking forward to getting a tree, decorating it, and opening presents with Rowyn this year. It brings a whole new meaning to Christmas.
Rowyn is 13 weeks old in these pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment