I was having trouble getting logged onto Blogger for the past week. We have so many things to share! I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to post anything.
So... Lots to update.
Rowyn just went through a bad spell. I think it was the stress that I was feeling that passed along to her. She went from having 2 hour naps to 30 minute naps. I was very distraught. Rowyn was cranky and tired. It made everything tough. Luckily yesterday she napped well and ate well and therefore was my happy girl again. We'll see how today goes. Cross your fingers for me!
Rowyn is doing all kinds of new things. She's almost sitting up on her own. We practice every day. She likes to push with her legs when she's sitting up so it throws her backwards to I still need to support her so she doesn't end up hitting her head. We also got Rowyn a high chair so she can eat dinner with us! We had her reclined in her highchair and her ab muscles are so strong that she wanted to sit up more so she pushed herself forward to grab a toy on the table. WOW! I was impressed.
Rowyn is grabbing things and transferring them from hand to hand and also putting things into her mouth. It's amazing to watch her decide how to pick something up and which way she wants to put it in her mouth. She's less baby and more little girl these days. We're having so much fun!
Rowyn and I are starting Swimming in January! I'm so excited. So excited that I tried on her bathing suits! I thought the one that Jeff and Hillarie got Rowyn would be too small but it JUST fits. Robyn gave us one as well for 18 months and it already fits well. Check out the cutie pics below.
Our renovations downstairs are almost complete. I'm glad we did it but WHEW! I'm glad it's over. I didn't realize how much work it would be. I should have known from when we did the kitchen. So glad we did the kitchen first before Rowyn! We still have the little things to do like change electrical outlets, put down baseboard, and touch up paint and wash wall (YUCKY!). I think all those things will have to be after Christmas. I'll post a before and after pic of the family room and office later.
Here are some new pics of Rowyn.....
Look Mummy! One Hand!
Does this one make me look good?....
Or this one?........
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy TOy! Mine mine mine mine......
Not too sure about this contraption Daddy.....
No comments:
Post a Comment