Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bike Riding

We're on vacation this week and I've finally had some time to play with Blogger and play with my new camera! I was so frustrated with the dark, grainy shots that our old camera was getting I couldn't resist getting a new one. So we're equipped with a camera that I have no idea how to use. I'm having a lot of fun exploring and playing.



We've been trying since the spring to get Rowyn to get on her bike. I think she scared herself the first time she went whizzing down our driveway and has refused to get on it since. Yesterday I just happened to ask her if she wanted to go for a bike ride - thinking that I'd be pulling her on my bike in the bike trailer we have and she blurts out "Ya! On MY bike!" I grabbed the camera cause I knew Brad would never believe me that she got on a rode and got come nice pics. She didn't dump the bike until we were in the driveway again after our ride around the neighbourhood.


Posted by Picasa
I had Kristine take a Pic of Rowyn and I. We seldom get pics together and I'm so glad Rowyn was in for one.

No comments: