Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Auntie Kristine and I decided to take Rowyn to the Pumpkin patch. There is a pumpkin farm just up the road - a two minute drive. They had a huge pumpkin field with a hay ride, a few farm animals and a little playground. It was too cute. I was so ridiculously thrilled at taking her it was silly. I can't wait to take her again next year when she'll be able to walk and pick her own pumpkin. We ended up with three little pumpkins. Neither Brad or I are big on carving them. Next year we'll have to though and get Rowyn involved. The weather wasn't very nice on the day we went.
Rowyn and I caught a cold. This is her first cold. Let me tell you - it has turned our happy baby into a little crankpot with lots of boogers (do you know how hard it is to suck out those boogers !). Thank goodness there isn't a fever to go along with it. We're 2 days into the cold so I'm hoping the worst is over.

Pumpkin Field
 

Mummy and Rowyn
 

Auntie Kristine
  Posted by Picasa

This is awesome! Love this pic!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't want to carve the pumpkins- PAINT THEM!! Or you can use markers (permanent ones)...decorate them with yarn, wigs.....
Enjoy your halloween.