Swimming here we come! Rowyn even has a custom swimming towel made just for her. It has her name on it and is embroidered with dolphins. She'll be the envy of all the babies.
Rowyn still needs to be swaddled to sleep. I tried to put her down without it today and 30 minutes later she's still having a party. I swaddled her up and in 2 minutes flat she was out cold. Go figure. When Rowyn wakes up she's out of the swaddle in 10 seconds. I snapped a few pics of her "playing" after she woke up from her nap. I'm not sure whether to call her Houdini or if she's going to be the next gold medal champion in gymnastics.
Look Mummy! Hands and feet in the air all at once!
Peek a boo - I see Mummy!
Lemme outta here would ya?
Chill'n with the Mummy
No comments:
Post a Comment